6snap: No notifications after update

bachansoo

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
After the most recent update, I'm not longer getting any notifications for snap chat. Both "activate background agent" and "activate notifications every 30 minutes" are checked.
I have to open the app to see that I've received new snaps hours earlier.

Tried uninstalling and re-installing, but the issue persists. Anyone else experience this?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
With all the changes going on with Snapchat and their APIs, I'm impressed that Rudy has kept up so well! He really does do an incredible job!

bachansoo

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Today, 6snap stopped loading snaps so I decided to reinstall and guess what?

When trying to login, I got a message from snapchat saying my account has been locked for using third-party applications :angry:

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. Never got notifications for chats either.

When trying to login, I got a message from snapchat saying my account has been locked for using third-party applications :angry:
Uh oh....

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

same, thought it was odd, since occassinally i got the push notification, but the tile remained at zero.

go to snapchat.com and change your password, then try to login again. worked for me.

bachansoo

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
same, thought it was odd, since occassinally i got the push notification, but the tile remained at zero.

go to snapchat.com and change your password, then try to login again. worked for me.

Thanks, that resolved the locked issue. However, I'm still not getting notifications. I hope an update comes soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon