I have been using MyBucks for quite some time in lieu of an official Starbucks app and find it very useful. I sent a question to the developer about when he planned on integrating in-app starbucks card reloading and this was his response:

"Hi Adam,

Unfortunately, I recently had to unpublish MyBucks from the Store due to a trademark complaint from Starbucks and, as a result, cannot implement such features. Ive been speaking with them to try to resolve the problem, but as of now, the future of MyBucks does not look very promising I will continue trying to find a workaround for the problem. I dont want to see MyBucks gone any more than you do.

Thank you for your understanding, and I apologize for the inconvenience!

Elliott"

This sucks as it was/is the best Starbucks app in the store and now i'll lose it if I have to reset or switch phones.

I just want to get the word out that we are about to lose a great app!
    12-06-2014 08:54 AM
    Yeah, it was by far the best Starbucks app (although Buckstar and Starbux do get the job done). Just hope Starbucks gets their head outa their arse & get WP an official version
    12-06-2014 09:14 AM
    ughhhhhh, I reset my phone recently and was upset when I saw that this app was pulled! Very sad!!!
    12-11-2014 12:11 PM
    Yeah, it was by far the best Starbucks app (although Buckstar and Starbux do get the job done). Just hope Starbucks gets their head outa their arse & get WP an official version
    I don't know, Buckstar is pretty ugly in-app, but it has the best WP 8.1 Wallet integration of anything. And by that I mean that it's one of the few apps to actually use WP 8.1's Wallet integration (WP8.0 had more limited Wallet APIs). I can't remember the last time I've even bothered to open the app up.
    12-11-2014 03:54 PM
    I don't know, Buckstar is pretty ugly in-app, but it has the best WP 8.1 Wallet integration of anything. And by that I mean that it's one of the few apps to actually use WP 8.1's Wallet integration (WP8.0 had more limited Wallet APIs). I can't remember the last time I've even bothered to open the app up.
    I'm impressed by the wallet integration.
    12-20-2014 01:02 AM