Facebook Live Tile Doesn't Work? Microsoft Lumia 635?

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody else have this problem? On any microsoft lumia (or if you prefer calling it nokia lumia)?

please help me :crying: I see people's screenshots where it works, But my doesn't :crying::crying::crying::crying:

​Thanks For Any Help! :excited:

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Is it the facebook beta app? If so it might be an inherent bug not many are experiencing. If it's the stable release then try unpinning/repinning the tile if that doesn't do it then try rebooting if that also fails then try an uninstall/reinstall. If none of that does it then last resort would be a full blown hard reset. If you end up going that route and it still doesn't work for you then... Windows Phone probably hates you :/

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Is it the facebook beta app? If so it might be an inherent bug not many are experiencing. If it's the stable release then try unpinning/repinning the tile if that doesn't do it then try rebooting if that also fails then try an uninstall/reinstall. If none of that does it then last resort would be a full blown hard reset. If you end up going that route and it still doesn't work for you then... Windows Phone probably hates you :/

​Tried those, I don't think FDR would do anything though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss