09-09-2015 12:43 AM
33 12
tools
    Hi Streifenleopard, nice to hear from you again :)
    Playlists are just simple m3u files - you can put them in any folder in your sd card.
    If you don't use sd cards you can put them in any folder in your music library.

Songs can be listed as a full path to the song for example with an sd card it would be something like:
    D:\Music\Song.flac
    Or they can be relative to the folder the playlist is in eg for a playlist stored in D:\Music\Playlists\ you could enter:
    ..\Song.flac
    But you can save the playlists you create in Teh Jukebox within the app to a folder of your choice and then load them later.

With scrobbling, it doesn't work with Scrobbleme as that is locked to only work with Xbox Music. Teh Jukebox doesn't have any native scrobbling ability at the moment, but it's a good idea I can look into!
    05-10-2015 02:47 AM
    Hi,
    first for the Scrobble-thing:
    I don't know how difficult it is to implement but you'll most likely please each and everyone that has purchased your app as it is prominent among audio fetishists who also go after anything that says 'gapless'.
    So I purchased your app and every playlist I try to open says 'no valid songs could be found...' The syntax of my playlists is this:
    \Music\Led Zeppelin_1969_Led Zeppelin II\05_Heartbreaker.mp3
    (created by MusicBee)
    I can see that TEH Jukebox thinks the SD-card (where all my music is) is D:/, can I change this somewhere? In TEH Jukebox, I also have a folder under D: called Music where all my music appears again?
    thanks for your reply!
    05-10-2015 02:26 PM
    Hi Leopard,
    Ok then the easiest way to make your playlist work with Teh Jukebox is to open the playlist in a text editor (like notepad) and find replace \Music with D:\Music (as long as the files are on the sd card in that folder!) Then Teh Jukebox will be able to find the songs properly.

Please let me know how you go!

With Scrobbing, there is a public api for android and ios but not Windows Phone.
    I'll do some more looking into it to see what I can find however!

Best,
    -Alister
    05-11-2015 08:18 AM
    Does TEH Jukebox work on the lumia 930. In settings it does not show "Music Library" so I can't set where the app needs to go look for my music files. I even uninstalled the app and re-installed and still the same
    06-17-2015 02:51 PM
    Can your app recognize and play .ogg folder without a problem?

This might seem a trivial question, but I've tried a few WP8.1 players that claimed to support .ogg, but skipped them when building media list or failed to recognize .ogg as media files at all (so folders with ogg files wasn't even show on music folder list). VLC is only player I've found so far to recognize them without a problem, but it is unable to play them in background and playback stops as soon as screen fades :/

I'm using Lumia 730.
    09-05-2015 02:35 AM
    Does TEH Jukebox work on the lumia 930. In settings it does not show "Music Library" so I can't set where the app needs to go look for my music files. I even uninstalled the app and re-installed and still the same
    Ho Yazterfari, I'm sorry for the late reply - I normally get notifications when someone posts on this thread but didn't after you posted.
    If your phone has no SD card slot then your music must be stored in the Music folder in your phone's internal memory. You cant use any other folder. This is a system limitation from Microsoft.
    I hope that helps!
    09-05-2015 07:20 AM
    Can your app recognize and play .ogg folder without a problem?

This might seem a trivial question, but I've tried a few WP8.1 players that claimed to support .ogg, but skipped them when building media list or failed to recognize .ogg as media files at all (so folders with ogg files wasn't even show on music folder list). VLC is only player I've found so far to recognize them without a problem, but it is unable to play them in background and playback stops as soon as screen fades :/

I'm using Lumia 730.
    Hi e-Sildur,
    Yes it can and most of my library is OGG :) Teh Jukebox will continue to play when the screen goes black and will remember when you last left off if you stop playing and come back to the app later.
    I hope that helps!
    e-Sildur likes this.
    09-05-2015 07:24 AM
    I did buy it and, indeed, app does work on my mobile as promised :)
    It also allows me to delete unwanted tracks from my SD directly from the app level, which is another handy feature often missing in another apps.

PS. I registered specifically to ask for this app, so this is just my 2nd post. I know it might look suspicious so I want to clarify that I'm in no way linked to Alister or app team (if there's any besides of him).
    09-09-2015 12:43 AM
33 12