12-16-2014 10:17 PM
    I never heard of Redfin. It's not a real estate company I've ever seen around here.
    12-16-2014 10:19 PM
    Ah my bad should have explained more. Redfin is primarily a US Real estate company that is very good, but has only an android and iOS app. They have tons of free & accurate data on their site & great realtor recommendations. However their mobile site is so-so and no WP app.

My wife and I are buying next year so i am telling them ill avoid/boycott their services if they don't have a WP app. Maybe if other clamor as well, we will get them.
    Laura Knotek and xandros9 like this.
    12-17-2014 12:30 AM
    Ah my bad should have explained more. Redfin is primarily a US Real estate company that is very good, but has only an android and iOS app. They have tons of free & accurate data on their site & great realtor recommendations. However their mobile site is so-so and no WP app.

My wife and I are buying next year so i am telling them ill avoid/boycott their services if they don't have a WP app. Maybe if other clamor as well, we will get them.
    I'm in the US (Cleveland, OH), but Redfin must be regional (and not in my region). We pretty much have RE/MAX and Howard-Hanna here.
    12-17-2014 12:44 AM
    My mom really enjoys that app.

(It's more of a value listing, etc.)
    Does it compare (is it comparable) to Zillows?
    12-17-2014 03:39 PM