PROXY number to install Lumia Camera 5

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I just want to ask if I can use a proxy number to install unavailable apps, such as THE LUMIA CAMERA 5
I used one to install nokia camera pro on my Lumia 720, but it's not working anymore...
thank you

I know that if there was one, I would find it easily in forums, but we may work together :), thank you

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I already tried this with my 1020. I got the store entry successfully, but everytime I clicked on install, nothing would happen.

baret

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I did installed on my Lumia 1520 with cyan but with region set on Finland and it only works when the the extras+info is on denim due to update problem.

Matt11w

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 1520 is supported, but we want to know if there is any trick to install new Lumia camera on unsupported devices like Lumia 925 or 720. I already have a denim update

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 1520 is supported, but we want to know if there is any trick to install new Lumia camera on unsupported devices like Lumia 925 or 720. I already have a denim update

As iI already said, I tried this on my 1020 with the Fiddler method, and while I got the store entry successfully, everytime I clicked on install, nothing would happen. I even dev unlocked my phone and tried to manually unpack and repack and deploy the appxbundle, but I didn't make it in the end... Bbut I think it's only a matter of time until someone more capable than me provides a hacked appx for installation.

Matt11w

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I also tried the fiddler method on my dev unlocked L925 and repack the appxbundle, but no success. Hope you're right and someone will find a way how to install this app to older devices

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm not liking their decision not to give Lumia Camera 5 to 920, 925 and 928.

On those phones we wouldn't gain anything with the update of the app alone, not even faster startup times. I installed it already on my 1520 on Cyan (this worked with Fiddler) and there was almost no difference to Lumia Camera Classic. Now on Denim it is much faster.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I set my phone to Finland and downloaded it. It unlinked all my "Accounts" and I couldn't set them up again. Had to wipe my phone. I noticed my email icons disappeared as soon as I set my phone to Finland, so I don't think the download itself did it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3