App stuck on pending since forever

Rajat Malhotra

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to download 'start design' but the download is stuck on pending since two days. I tried installing other apps and they got downloaded fine. I tried restarting my phone and even a soft reset. Any help?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Do you use wifi or cellular data.
How big is the pending app.
If it is more than 100 Mb you need wifi because windows phone do not let you down load > 100 Mb "files" over cellular data.

If you push the tile can you cancel the "download"?

Rajat Malhotra

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Do you use wifi or cellular data.
How big is the pending app.
If it is more than 100 Mb you need wifi because windows phone do not let you down load > 100 Mb "files" over cellular data.

If you push the tile can you cancel the "download"?

App is around 4mb. I'm on WiFi. I'm able to cancel the download. If I retry downloading, it still shows pending

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Same issue for me too. My most recent case was while trying to download the new Disqus update via wifi. It got stuck in pending for an hour or so but then started to show downloading but never completed it. I later canceled the download and decided to switch to cellular after turning of wifi but for some reason now whenever I try to download disqus update it shows downloading on wifi network when I don't have wifi and I can never complete it....
All other apps are getting updated over cellular network fine though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills