How to change the default phone in the Windows Phone Store?

Gkaarl

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello sirs,

Two months ago, I broke my 820's screen and the touch screen just stopped working. I've bought a 830 and logged in with the account that I was using in the 820. Everything went OK, my settings were saved, my contacts were successfully synchronized, I was able to download the apps from the Phone Store...
But today I faced a problem: the Windows Phone Store website stills showing my 820 as the default phone, and nothing about my 830.

You can see it in the print screen (sorry for the link, I dont know how to attach a image in the question).

http://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/000/420/598/original/wp.png

Now, when I try to download an app through the site, it sends the app to my old cellphone, which is not even working.
How can I add the 830 and make it my default cellphone?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
If you go to Windows Phone Store and look under My Account it should show the old phone. Now, choose one of the apps you have downloaded in the past and tell it to download, it will find your phone and update to the latest one you are using.

I do this all the time since I'm such a nitty witty and change phones as often as I change my shorts.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720