02-05-2017 02:07 PM
155 ... 34567
tools
    When I contact QuizUp, I received this email reply almost instantaneous.
    Grrr 😠
    01-26-2015 09:23 PM
    I got that same message also. I'm okay with that. At least they are giving a response and eventually when the platform gains more users or we bug them enough, we will get the app. At least we aren't completely silent.

Added Chase to the list of apps. They just removed it and I posted on the article comments area for people to come here and contact them :)
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-27-2015 12:34 AM
    Let's make some noise on social media and let @ChaseSupport know what a terrible decision this is!!! No need to be nasty, let's keep it civil!!!! #KeepChaseMobileAppOnWindowsPhone
    It's up there at the bottom of the main post. Sorry it took so long. If you guys haven't already, tweet them. I just did.
    RumoredNow and ven07 like this.
    01-27-2015 12:57 AM
    Chase first gave a canned response if the app was coming back. I then clarified what I was asking.

Here is what they had to say when I asked them if they had plans to bring it back as a Windows 10 app:

https://twitter.com/ChaseSupport/sta...46884519141376

Please favorite and link to it or retweet it so that it gets more views. It's like a mini petition I suppose. I know they don't mean much but maybe it helps.

Also, those that have the app use it until March when they shut it down please. Even if just checking your balance. I use my Wells Fargo app all the time. I also download apps just to log that I have and of course review it. Just downloaded Candy Crush even though I don't care for it.
    Last edited by wpn00b; 01-27-2015 at 10:58 PM.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-27-2015 07:44 PM
    Another app that I think would make a great addition to the Wp family would be an official wikia app.
    Here's a link to contact them (already sent off one myself): http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact/general
    RumoredNow and wpn00b like this.
    01-28-2015 09:05 AM
    BoA members... Log in via browser and click the "contact us" link at the bottom of your summary page. Select "Mobile and Text Banking" from the drop down menu. Save the phone contact information to disseminate to others. After you click sign out, you will get a survey where you can express your displeasure. Be sure to follow up with a phone call; be polite, but let them know that they are no longer any more convenient or attractive to you than any other bank without a mobile deposit function and you are seriously considering moving all your funds...

Attachment 95009
    wpn00b likes this.
    01-28-2015 04:59 PM
    Real time RAM and CPU monitoring app, possibly with a live tile.

Every platform i have ever seen has plenty of those apps, but i didn't find any good ones for WP8.1.

Any suggestions? Is it out there? Let me know what you use. Thank you
    01-30-2015 10:25 AM
    Edmodo:
    Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/edmodo
    Support:
    https://support.edmodo.com/home#teacher

They have a Windows app, but no WP app. They used to have a WP app but it was pulled.
    Hopefully with Windows 10 they can expand their Windows app to WP.
    01-31-2015 04:39 PM
    Real time RAM and CPU monitoring app, possibly with a live tile.

Every platform i have ever seen has plenty of those apps, but i didn't find any good ones for WP8.1.

Any suggestions? Is it out there? Let me know what you use. Thank you

This is not that kind of thread, and WP is not that kind of operating system...
    02-01-2015 09:20 AM
    This is not that kind of thread, and WP is not that kind of operating system...
    Hahah thanks :)
    02-01-2015 04:16 PM
    We need the Tivo app for Windows and Windows Phone.

Contact Support - TiVo
    877-367-8486
    TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion - TiVo Community
    Twitter @TiVo @TiVoDesign
    wpn00b likes this.
    02-03-2015 10:15 AM
    Finally got a reply from quizup as well..
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20150203_0001.png  
    02-03-2015 11:48 AM
    FYI I did not forget about this thread! Just been busy enough to be away from my desk/computer most of the time and I can only update from the desktop! Thank you all who have contributed!
    RumoredNow, ven07 and UchilHasmit like this.
    02-08-2015 11:28 PM
    ]
    Hi guys check this game out in phone store "CollideBall" .Awesome and innovative game.
    02-15-2015 05:30 AM
    I'm finally back! Updating the first post now...
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-18-2015 01:43 AM
    I would like to see The Simpsons Tapped Out game on WP. I can only play it on my brothers Galaxy Tablet.
    wpn00b likes this.
    02-18-2015 01:51 AM
    Sorry for the delay, I was away from my PC for some time. I'm not sure what's up with the Windows Central app but I have an odd issue where I can only scroll so far and then I cannot update the important part of the post from within the application. I heard someone else complain about that on another application so I'm thinking it is just an OS issue.

In any case, I'm back now and I have updated the apps in the first post. Please continue to request apps, and I will update the list accordingly each week.

Remember to participate! Even if there are only 10 of use tweeting and contacting the developers, then at least they will get those 10 requests. Spread the word about the two threads in my signature please!
    02-18-2015 02:04 AM
    02-19-2015 04:41 PM
    Reply from NedBank through Facebook..

Our techies are all over it, in the mean time you can use Nedbank.mobi or sms banking on *120*001#.

Yesterday at 7:25pm
    02-24-2015 05:47 AM
    Reply from NedBank through Facebook..

Our techies are all over it, in the mean time you can use Nedbank.mobi or sms banking on *120*001#.

Yesterday at 7:25pm
    Nice to hear that something might be going on!

Please note most of your things assume that everyone is in ZA, which unfortunate. You will require that someone put an SMS which you do not send international. Gave up on having debit card to me.

16 rand for accessing an account online, deductions for cash deposits & the list goes on....

Nedbank.mobi does not work outside of ZA!? Will check again to make sure. Could you have secure mail, so that I can quickly send mail to the bank.
    ven07 and RumoredNow like this.
    02-24-2015 06:30 AM
    1. Bank Of America (it's gone on the first, still works as of today)

I've called them 3 times and sent 3 textes, and also sent a few message on Twitter with no reply.

2. Dish Network's sling app (available on iOS and Android)

I've contacted them about this as well a few times now.
    wpn00b likes this.
    02-26-2015 09:17 AM
    1. Bank Of America (it's gone on the first, still works as of today)

I've called them 3 times and sent 3 textes, and also sent a few message on Twitter with no reply.

2. Dish Network's sling app (available on iOS and Android)

I've contacted them about this as well a few times now.
    Contact details?
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-01-2015 11:25 AM
    I just stumbled upon this thread here, and though you guys might also want to know about this other thread, which focuses on games.

I haven't really been attracted to mobile gaming until recently. Now, that I see what's available on other platforms, I'd really like to see some of them come over to WP too.

Here are some titles I personally would like to experience:

Rpublique by Camouflaj LLC -- whatsup@camouflaj.com - an episodic adventure game with stealth and action.

Heavenstrike Rivals by Square Enix - a tactical RPG with a lot of characters to scratch your strategy and PvP needs. There are quite a few SE games, I would like to see actually. The World Ends With You and Dragon Quest are among them.

Terra Battle by Mistwalker - a tile-based tactical RPG with collectible card game and puzzle elements.

Ayakashi: Ghost Guild by Zynga - a mysterious fantasy themed card battle RPG.

Monster Strike by Mixi - a physics game with RPG and strategy elements.

Also, I totally missed the previous "Buy an App Day", but I'd like to give Game Insight a consideration shoutout for next time. They seem to be good supporters of WP. Is there a set date for the next one yet?
    03-20-2015 11:17 AM
    I just stumbled upon this thread here, and though you guys might also want to know about this other thread, which focuses on games.

I haven't really been attracted to mobile gaming until recently. Now, that I see what's available on other platforms, I'd really like to see some of them come over to WP too.

Here are some titles I personally would like to experience:

Rpublique by Camouflaj LLC -- whatsup@camouflaj.com - an episodic adventure game with stealth and action.

Heavenstrike Rivals by Square Enix - a tactical RPG with a lot of characters to scratch your strategy and PvP needs. There are quite a few SE games, I would like to see actually. The World Ends With You and Dragon Quest are among them.

Terra Battle by Mistwalker - a tile-based tactical RPG with collectible card game and puzzle elements.

Ayakashi: Ghost Guild by Zynga - a mysterious fantasy themed card battle RPG.

Monster Strike by Mixi - a physics game with RPG and strategy elements.

Also, I totally missed the previous "Buy an App Day", but I'd like to give Game Insight a consideration shoutout for next time. They seem to be good supporters of WP. Is there a set date for the next one yet?
    Thanks for that!

I've let this languish just due to being extremely busy and only having mobile access. I'll update it tomorrow from the PC and add some old requests and new ones to the first post. As mentioned before, please browse through and submit requests as you please, but I'll get back to it tomorrow morning. I'll also be updating it to reflect that I'm most able to update on Sunday mornings.
    Last edited by wpn00b; 03-22-2015 at 08:13 PM.
    03-22-2015 12:53 AM
    Actually, the app that I miss most on windows phone devices is:
    1. Traditional Chinese Stroke input from asha/Nokia N9/10 years old nokia phones (WP include similar function since wp 8.1 but the usability level is less than that on other devices listed here
    2. The nokia map from symbian s60 where it provide an user interface that in my opinion is better than the current nokia map and also come with some details that are missing here
    3. 3D Snakes from Nokia N95 which i wasn't able to clear the game before i drop my N95...and i want to clear it back..
    4. Cantonese Phonetic input from office 2010 on windows 7.
    5. on{x} developed by microsoft for android, a task scheduler
    6. A webkit browser which at least like the one from S60 so general touch-enabled webpage can be supported...but I guess the new win10's browser kind of fixed this already
    How can I contact Microsoft and/or Microsoft Mobile to request them to port these things onto windows phone?
    Last edited by c933103; 07-27-2015 at 07:55 AM.
    04-22-2015 06:30 AM
155 ... 34567