Requested App of the Week

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Look like these apps are going to have some extra time in the spotlight. Sorry everyone.

Quicken and QuizUp are the ones going up so feel free to start contacting.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
DreamWorks dragons adventures FOR ALL LUMIAS!!

We need rise of berk and school of dragons and dragons adventures on all lumias! Contact these developers of these awesome games please!

Did you read the first post in this thread?

Help the OP out and gather the contact methods and post them here. The OP will put the contacts into the que for it to become a mass request some week coming soon.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Contact ludia, inc. And DreamWorks for these games...

How? How do we contact them??? Please understand this is a voluntary initiative started by wpn00b. Please don't make him do all your research on contact methods as well as rallying numbers of users to your cause.

​You have to give in order to get, my friend...

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
This is nuts. I just opened an account at Chase. That was mostly to stop the incessant "$450 to open an account" junk mail. But also because they had a real WP app.

I do not understand the excuse of its too much effort to maintain the app. Is this some deal where they only published an app to get some kickback from MS and now don't even want to do even the tiniest update on their dime?

If the app actually does get pulled, I'm closing the account as soon as the $450 is in my pocket (soon) and the minimum time has passed (6 months I think) to not have to return it.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is nuts. I just opened an account at Chase. That was mostly to stop the incessant "$450 to open an account" junk mail. But also because they had a real WP app.

I do not understand the excuse of its too much effort to maintain the app. Is this some deal where they only published an app to get some kickback from MS and now don't even want to do even the tiniest update on their dime?

If the app actually does get pulled, I'm closing the account as soon as the $450 is in my pocket (soon) and the minimum time has passed (6 months I think) to not have to return it.

The Bank of America App has served me well and seems not to be in danger of disappearing. It was last updated 7/7/14 to smooth out 8.1 compatibility. Of course these announcements come out of the blue.

The fact that you just got on the Chase App really stinks in light of this news, HoosierDaddy. I feel bad on your behalf. This (Chase as an example) is a big problem. Major corporations disrespect Windows Phone constantly while their operations run on PC. Hopefully the store mergers can help reverse this dangerous trend.

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Let's make some noise on social media and let @ChaseSupport know what a terrible decision this is!!! No need to be nasty, let's keep it civil!!!! #KeepChaseMobileAppOnWindowsPhone

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Just contacted Quizup via FB, hope they respond :) And subscribed to this thread (should've done it from the start lol) cuz I have a very long list of threads

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Let's make some noise on social media and let @ChaseSupport know what a terrible decision this is!!! No need to be nasty, let's keep it civil!!!! #KeepChaseMobileAppOnWindowsPhone

Quoting this again because WindowsCentral put up an article regarding the Chase application. While not all of us use Chase, the visibility is there to maybe pull a few more visitors into this thread and also maybe get Chase to listen up.

I didn't put the links into the main post yet but will get around to it when at my computer. I'll add another one just for this cause :)

Nicholas Maguire

May 28, 2014
Visit site
When I contact QuizUp, I received this email reply almost instantaneous.

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting QuizUp Support.

Based on a preliminary scan of your email request (performed by our awesome artificial intelligence called ?Steve?) we?ve determined that your question is likely regarding whether QuizUp will come to Windows Phone, and if so, when?

The completely truthful and upfront answer is:

We currently are not working on a Windows Phone version don?t have plans for one.

(The long, fuzzy and vague answer would?ve been something like: ?We?re looking into the issue of whether we will start work on a Windows Phone version, but due to several unknown factors we don?t have a timeframe for when, or if, we will in fact create a Windows Phone version? ? however, we at QuizUp hate vague answers and therefore we decided not to go with that one).

HOWEVER:

If your request is regarding something else, just reply to this email and one of our human agents will be in contact with you shortly!

We personally recommend you seek comfort in Support Doge while you wait:

http://www.quizup.com/doge

Cheers,

The QuizUp Support Team

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss