Requested App of the Week

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I got that same message also. I'm okay with that. At least they are giving a response and eventually when the platform gains more users or we bug them enough, we will get the app. At least we aren't completely silent.

Added Chase to the list of apps. They just removed it and I posted on the article comments area for people to come here and contact them :)

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Let's make some noise on social media and let @ChaseSupport know what a terrible decision this is!!! No need to be nasty, let's keep it civil!!!! #KeepChaseMobileAppOnWindowsPhone

It's up there at the bottom of the main post. Sorry it took so long. If you guys haven't already, tweet them. I just did.

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Chase first gave a canned response if the app was coming back. I then clarified what I was asking.

Here is what they had to say when I asked them if they had plans to bring it back as a Windows 10 app:

https://twitter.com/ChaseSupport/status/560246884519141376

Please favorite and link to it or retweet it so that it gets more views. It's like a mini petition I suppose. I know they don't mean much but maybe it helps.

Also, those that have the app use it until March when they shut it down please. Even if just checking your balance. I use my Wells Fargo app all the time. I also download apps just to log that I have and of course review it. Just downloaded Candy Crush even though I don't care for it.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
BoA members... Log in via browser and click the "contact us" link at the bottom of your summary page. Select "Mobile and Text Banking" from the drop down menu. Save the phone contact information to disseminate to others. After you click sign out, you will get a survey where you can express your displeasure. Be sure to follow up with a phone call; be polite, but let them know that they are no longer any more convenient or attractive to you than any other bank without a mobile deposit function and you are seriously considering moving all your funds...

View attachment 95009

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Real time RAM and CPU monitoring app, possibly with a live tile.

Every platform i have ever seen has plenty of those apps, but i didn't find any good ones for WP8.1.

Any suggestions? Is it out there? Let me know what you use. Thank you

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Real time RAM and CPU monitoring app, possibly with a live tile.

Every platform i have ever seen has plenty of those apps, but i didn't find any good ones for WP8.1.

Any suggestions? Is it out there? Let me know what you use. Thank you

This is not that kind of thread, and WP is not that kind of operating system...

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
FYI I did not forget about this thread! Just been busy enough to be away from my desk/computer most of the time and I can only update from the desktop! Thank you all who have contributed!

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the delay, I was away from my PC for some time. I'm not sure what's up with the Windows Central app but I have an odd issue where I can only scroll so far and then I cannot update the important part of the post from within the application. I heard someone else complain about that on another application so I'm thinking it is just an OS issue.

In any case, I'm back now and I have updated the apps in the first post. Please continue to request apps, and I will update the list accordingly each week.

Remember to participate! Even if there are only 10 of use tweeting and contacting the developers, then at least they will get those 10 requests. Spread the word about the two threads in my signature please!

UchilHasmit

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Reply from NedBank through Facebook..

Our techies are all over it, in the mean time you can use Nedbank.mobi or sms banking on *120*001#.

Yesterday at 7:25pm

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Reply from NedBank through Facebook..

Our techies are all over it, in the mean time you can use Nedbank.mobi or sms banking on *120*001#.

Yesterday at 7:25pm

Nice to hear that something might be going on!

Please note most of your things assume that everyone is in ZA, which unfortunate. You will require that someone put an SMS which you do not send international. Gave up on having debit card to me.

16 rand for accessing an account online, deductions for cash deposits & the list goes on....

Nedbank.mobi does not work outside of ZA!? Will check again to make sure. Could you have secure mail, so that I can quickly send mail to the bank.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss