VLC for Windows Phone

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I suppose its confined to certain phones. I have 512mb processor on mine so the higher spec phones would work better.

thefanfx

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
If you install it it will screw your mx player and u have to uninstall both and reinstall the MX Player again to fix the issue.

Once installed VLC svrews the thumbt. View of your videos in all players you have and the only solution is to reinstsll the other players after uninstalling the VLC ****.

It took a while till i find how to fix the mess left after VLC.

L1520

vdfl

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
You will be able to see the video of low memory properly and will be able to listen the music also but the main problem is video of large memory are still laging I hope they will update this bug within few days. And yes do restart your phone after updating vlc beta. Now it works better than the last update .

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
ive uninstalled it
i couldnt add this app on my sysapp pusher app, i couldnt find it
but when i downloaded it seperately, it lags as hell and you couldnt watch a video via landscape

ill just wait for 3 months when everything is polished

adkrish22290

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the VLC player for WP on my L630, but I'm really disappointed with it. It is unusable; it keeps crashing within seconds after opening the player, even after 2 updates. :eck:

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: VLC Released!

As per Thomas Nigro's tweet, the background audio will be re-enabled with tonight's update. They seem to have missed some code in their haste.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: VLC Released!

I can play flac files but I can't stop a song once it has started. Also, the app doesn't read tags for the flac files.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Still no audio or video playback, crashes occasionally and I have sent a few bug reports myself. Please don't dismiss the sending if a bug report, send as many as you can as this aides the developer VideoLabs in a better update and brings awareness to the problems we are having.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire