Where's New Lumia Camera app with Rich capture and more for Lumia 830?

TSR_MAV3R1K

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi Friends,
I recently bought a Lumia 830 (On Denim Firmware - India) with pre-installed Nokia Camera app on it. Today I randomly searched for Lumia camera and to my surprise I found it in the store (windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/lumia-camera/2d7e7fd6-2942-4d77-9842-389c3f62b14d) but when I tried to install it, the download got stuck around 2 MB. I tried Wi-Fi and even 3G but after a while it kept notifying me "1 app needs your attention". I then manually downloaded it from the store and copied it into my memory card but when I opened the "Install local apps" section in store, it displayed as "APP UNAVAILABLE" below this app. I even searched for Nokia Camera app, but I can't find it anymore. No all I can see is Lumia Camera Classic app, which is really disappointing as MSFT said that New Lumia Camera will be available on all the phones with Denim Firmware, especially on Lumia 830, since it's on Denim right out of the box. I am really confused here friends. Is app really out or MSFT is just playing with us? Either ways I am now Neither able to install New Lumia Camera app Nor I am able to find Nokia Camera app in the store.
Any kind of help will be appreciated :)

MaxMones501

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I think they replaced the Lumia Camera With Lumia Camera Classic, so I downloaded it but saw no Rich Capture option

Main phone: Nokia Lumia 830 White
Tablet: iPad Air 2 White

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss