The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    (No Offense To Developers, By Bad Apps I mean apps that don't work properly)

1. Click this link and click on Chat. Sign in to to your Microsoft account.
    2. Now describe your problem and click Submit. Once again, you'll have to wait for them to respond and depend on the company judging whether your grievance is genuine.
    3. If it is, You should get your refund.

​(
    Also, for future references, keep the Receipt when you buy the app & when refunding, e-mail the transcript of the chat to yourself)

(IAPs Work!! BUT, Only if they add features.)
    Last edited by TravisMcEndree; 02-13-2015 at 09:13 AM.
    01-09-2015 12:55 AM
    Also, Sorry If that's a bad link. Tell me if it is and I'll try to fix it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-09-2015 01:00 AM
    Also, Sorry If that's a bad link. Tell me if it is and I'll try to fix it.
    It is a bad link. I got an error.
    01-09-2015 01:02 AM
    It is a bad link. I got an error.

Ok. Try again. Link should be fixed :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-09-2015 01:09 AM
    Ok. Try again. Link should be fixed :)

It's working now. 😊
    anon(9057135) likes this.
    01-09-2015 04:12 AM
    Nice use full link thanks.
    anon(9057135) likes this.
    01-09-2015 04:32 AM
    This should be stickied, as I'm sure it will come in handy for quite some time to come.
    anon(9057135) and pmhgeneral like this.
    01-09-2015 07:41 AM
    It's working now. 😊

That's good to know :)
    01-09-2015 08:59 AM

You're very welcome :)
    pmhgeneral likes this.
    01-09-2015 08:59 AM
    I can't you'd have to select yourself, Because it's connected to the users account. Meaning the link would be one only I could access and anybody else using the link would be blocked. That's why it didn't work before.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-09-2015 05:11 PM
    Also, I'm not sure if IAPs (In App Purchases) work with refunds. If you try to refund a IAP and It works, Tell me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-11-2015 09:45 PM
    I want refunds for apps that were pulled from the store. Link is completely unrelated?
    01-14-2015 01:53 PM
    I want refunds for apps that were pulled from the store. Link is completely unrelated?
    You can try to contact them via the link. Ask your Supporter if they can. Tell them you want a refund for that app that doesn't exist.
    Yazen likes this.
    01-14-2015 04:49 PM
    You can try to contact them via the link. Ask your Supporter if they can. Tell them you want a refund for that app that doesn't exist.
    I'll try and report back. On Xbox you can download pulled apps if you purchased them, should really consider changing policies on Windows phone
    01-14-2015 09:30 PM
    I'll try and report back. On Xbox you can download pulled apps if you purchased them, should really consider changing policies on Windows phone
    ​I agree. Getting refunds on Google Play was also much easier. Hopefully, We'll see a fix with Windows Phone 10.
    01-16-2015 10:06 AM
    OH! You can return any WP You purchased anytime. If it was a WINDOWS app, You'll have a month.
    01-17-2015 10:36 PM
    No offense but you read the terms and conditions?! Developers can do anything they want with their apps. And this is good, because then would every user want a refund. Let me downlaod Minecraft, and all the other 40-50$ apps and then take the refund and have the apps still installed. This is not ok. Therefore the terms and conditions say, the app developer is responsible for app updates. maintaince of the app, and he can pull the app in every time he wants. Usage of an app is not limited by Microsoft to the dev, its the dev that its in position :) so every dev can take his/her app from store, and what should happend then if i remove my app and 30.000 users want a refund?! from where? :)
    01-19-2015 06:45 PM
    No offense but you read the terms and conditions?! Developers can do anything they want with their apps. And this is good, because then would every user want a refund. Let me downlaod Minecraft, and all the other 40-50$ apps and then take the refund and have the apps still installed. This is not ok. Therefore the terms and conditions say, the app developer is responsible for app updates. maintaince of the app, and he can pull the app in every time he wants. Usage of an app is not limited by Microsoft to the dev, its the dev that its in position :) so every dev can take his/her app from store, and what should happend then if i remove my app and 30.000 users want a refund?! from where? :)
    If Microsoft pulls images of Win7 from their site I still have a hard copy.

On Windows Mobile I could back up all my data in easily accessible formats....
    01-21-2015 09:28 AM
    If Microsoft pulls images of Win7 from their site I still have a hard copy.

On Windows Mobile I could back up all my data in easily accessible formats....
    Hard copies of Windows 7 and app are two different things. please read the terms an conditions, the link is under every app download in the store.

some of the lines say basically "users have only a licence to use the app not the rights for the app" like an VHS ages ago, you go and get it licenced for some day. the owner still is the app developer. So installing an "copy" of the app without the store is an infringment of this terms of conditions.

In the end every dev has the right to pull apps from the store as they want to. They are the owners of the apps, not the users. Users just have a licensed copy, and if it s pulled fro mthe store if you have it installed on the phone then this is clearly cheating on developers if users then try to get for each app a refund and use it afterwards.
    01-25-2015 12:54 PM
    Hard copies of Windows 7 and app are two different things. please read the terms an conditions, the link is under every app download in the store.

some of the lines say basically "users have only a licence to use the app not the rights for the app" like an VHS ages ago, you go and get it licenced for some day. the owner still is the app developer. So installing an "copy" of the app without the store is an infringment of this terms of conditions.

In the end every dev has the right to pull apps from the store as they want to. They are the owners of the apps, not the users. Users just have a licensed copy, and if it s pulled fro mthe store if you have it installed on the phone then this is clearly cheating on developers if users then try to get for each app a refund and use it afterwards.
    Not only is it infringement, It's piracy.
    dinchy87 likes this.
    01-28-2015 05:35 PM
    OneDrive? Ffs in 2009 WebOS had this feature!

There could even be an implementation to backup DRM protected app packages that can only be installed through store.

Either is doable without any piracy concerns.
    01-30-2015 04:32 PM
    Not only is it infringement, It's piracy.
    Right.
    01-31-2015 06:54 PM
    OneDrive? Ffs in 2009 WebOS had this feature!

There could even be an implementation to backup DRM protected app packages that can only be installed through store.

Either is doable without any piracy concerns.
    How is it nit a piracy concern? :D paying for something then ordering your money back and still owing the purchased item is piracy. Like i said, let me buy some app is 1000$ value and take all apps as refund and my money back, and then laugh at all the users that pais for the apps?! Is this right? Is this not piracy and cheating?
    01-31-2015 06:57 PM
    How is it nit a piracy concern? :D paying for something then ordering your money back and still owing the purchased item is piracy. Like i said, let me buy some app is 1000$ value and take all apps as refund and my money back, and then laugh at all the users that pais for the apps?! Is this right? Is this not piracy and cheating?
    I want to have a backup of an app that was downloaded and tied to my account.

1. Microsoft can delete apps remotely.
    2. Installing an app in WP requires an internet connection.
    3. Microsoft DRM checks against account and app signature.

There would not be an issue even if refunds were possible:

1. Confirm refund
    2. Microsoft deletes app remotely.
    3. Installing an app in WP requires an internet connection.
    4. Microsoft DRM checks against account and app signature.

Food for thought: Other Microsoft products such as Xbox have had this feature for years.
    02-02-2015 01:29 PM