Exactly which app does the Windows Phone not have that you want/need?

Lumiamike

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Gumtree UK
Argos Uk
Burger king Uk
Currys Uk
Sonos Uk
Nescafe
Sky Tv Uk

The list of official missing apps from windows store is endless, especially Uk apps, but as long as users understand windows phone is meant for America only but has limited usability outside of the USA it all makes sense.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello 3acres!

I am happy you are willing to develop apps for WP!

Don't be afraid to charge for your work - I will pay to support useful apps!

Thanks,

Mr. V

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I really want some quality fantasy sports apps for Yahoo. There is only one app each for Yahoo's fantasy baseball and football, and there isn't an updated one at all for basketball. As such, those not-so-great apps are used solely for their direct links to my leagues, and I do everything from the mobile browser.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Gumtree UK
Argos Uk
Burger king Uk
Currys Uk
Sonos Uk
Nescafe
Sky Tv Uk

The list of official missing apps from windows store is endless, especially Uk apps, but as long as users understand windows phone is meant for America only but has limited usability outside of the USA it all makes sense.

And what do 90% of those have that their mobile website doesn't? And WP is big in the UK so contact those companies and point out that they're not supporting 1 in 10 customers.

humanhowever

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I would love to have a poetry foundation app. I emailed them about an app once, and told them about Windows Phone / Windows 8 universal apps but they said they do not have the resources to make one!

It would be great if you could make one :).

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Photo Manager!

Something where I can edit the properties of the photos - rename, get gps data, date, tags, add to album, share with all social media sites at once, photo enhancements - like what the Nokia N8 had.

Thanks!

Mr. V

kernlsandrs

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
I think it would be incredibly useful to have an app that displays (on a live tile) my remaining data allowance. Right now, Data Sense just tells me how much data I have remaining for my current billing cycle. It would be nice if it would divide my remaining data by how many days I have left to give me my daily data allowance, so I can make it last without going over. Of course I can just pull up the calculator app and do it, but I had an app that did that on my Android, and it's a nice feature.

It'd be super easy to make a very basic app where you input your data allowance and when it resets, and have it divide the numbers and have the result displayed on a live tile to tell you how much you should use that day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa