Exactly which app does the Windows Phone not have that you want/need?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I think it would be incredibly useful to have an app that displays (on a live tile) my remaining data allowance. Right now, Data Sense just tells me how much data I have remaining for my current billing cycle. It would be nice if it would divide my remaining data by how many days I have left to give me my daily data allowance, so I can make it last without going over. Of course I can just pull up the calculator app and do it, but I had an app that did that on my Android, and it's a nice feature.

It'd be super easy to make a very basic app where you input your data allowance and when it resets, and have it divide the numbers and have the result displayed on a live tile to tell you how much you should use that day.
I currently use an Excel spreadsheet for that purpose, but I have to open it up and edit it on a daily basis. Have to add current used allotment for the month, so it can do it's thing.

I, too, would find such an app with live tile very useful. Perhaps have the live tile let me know how much remaining for that day, etc.

It's a shame you can't develop ONE Banking app, with a choice to attach to the bank(s) of your choice - that would be special.

BUT, getting the (competing) banks together would be akin to herding cats!

Mint does this. I have 4 different banks with 10 different accounts all loaded into one Mint application.

The only think Mint doesn't do that I would love to see is deposit by check. It's the only feature missing.

Other than not having check image deposit, it so far outperforms other banking apps I have seen it isn't even funny. So much more in the way of feature set, budgeting, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon