The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I just received notice that as of 1/26, Chase Bank is removing their WP app from the store and reinstalls will fail. Here is the message I sent them:

"I just learned you're discontinuing the app for Windows
    Phone. I'm upgrading my phone in May. Guess I'll be
    looking for a new bank. I love my phone more than I love
    my bank. EPIC FAIL."

If you're a Chase customer, go to their website on a computer and at the top edge, there's a link for Contact Us. In the Contact page, you'll find a link for General Feedback. I'd love it if I'm not the only one who gives them flak about this.
    01-25-2015 06:22 PM
    We read this a few days ago here
    Chase Mobile app will be removed from the Windows Phone Store on Jan. 26 | Windows Central

My guess is, they are prepping a new app.
    Nerdy Woman likes this.
    01-25-2015 06:44 PM
    There is another thread about this (for some reason I can't copy link) in these forums. I also posted on their twitter and added comments on Chase's FB page.

*edit-Had to use a different browser to paste link (using Tech Preview)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ers-unite.html
    Last edited by Likwidz; 01-25-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    Nerdy Woman likes this.
    01-25-2015 07:13 PM
    We read this a few days ago here
    Chase Mobile app will be removed from the Windows Phone Store on Jan. 26 | Windows Central

My guess is, they are prepping a new app.
    The reply I got from their customer service dept said I'd be able to use a mobile browser for most services -- except, of course, Quick Deposit. That doesn't sound like there's a replacement on the way. :(
    01-26-2015 08:31 AM
    The reply I got from their customer service dept said I'd be able to use a mobile browser for most services -- except, of course, Quick Deposit. That doesn't sound like there's a replacement on the way. :(
    No, it doesn't. My bank told me they would not be building for my phone that I should use mobile browser too. Then I heard the announcement that Chase had a Windows app and I considered moving my money. I hope this is temporary.

Have you considered something like Mint?
    01-26-2015 08:13 PM
    So are they continuing their Android / iOS versions? If they are continuing with other platforms, means Windows Phone is not doing good, not even with Universal apps.
    01-26-2015 10:43 PM
    The Chase app was not a universal app. Not sure what you're getting at here.
    01-26-2015 10:53 PM
    The Chase app was not a universal app. Not sure what you're getting at here.
    I know. Is 2 different questions there and they are linked. If CHASE is carrying on with other platform versions and not WP, do we still think Windows 10 going Universal apps will help Windows Phones? CHASE is not even considering making a modern app for Windows.
    01-26-2015 11:11 PM
    Much of what developers will do depends largely on what Microsoft can build into these devices and how quickly they do it. Windows X might be where this all turns around but don't expect this to get better before it gets worse.
    01-27-2015 08:53 AM