Snapchat, sad but true.

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Big deal. Still a lots of ways to comunicate with people. I don't get it so probably shouldn't be participating here anymore. Retracting.
Sent from my Ativ S

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Personally, if I had a circle of friends that only wanted to send me messages that would "self-destruct" after a present amount of time, messages that they didn't trust me enough to keep, then I'd find other friends. I personally would never send a message that I would be afraid that would be seen by the wrong person, or that I couldn't trust the person with whom I sent it. But then again, I don't represent the general smartphone population, and most especially couldn't represent the snapchat population. #1, I'm not a teenager (or even close), and #2, I am not the kind of person that has to do what everyone else is doing. (I won't even talk about sheeple and all that.) I'm comfortable enough to do my own thing and not care what others think.
You are the perfect example of what people here don't seem to understand. Out of all snapchat users, about 0.5% use it for stuff they want to auto-destruct. None of my friends give a crap about that. You just use it to send pictures that aren't worth saturating your phone memory with. Dumb stuff, or funny stuff. One of the last pictures I sent (before those a*sholes blocked me) was a potatoe I had found that looked like a nazi cross. It was funny, but not worth taking a "real" Picture of; It had nothing to do with "trusting" my friend of telling everyone I had seen a nazi potatoe.
You are also forgetting the "my story" part, which is like any social network status update.

I'm just attempting to explain the REAL use of snapchat, but i perfectely respect your opinions :)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You are the perfect example of what people here don't seem to understand. Out of all snapchat users, about 0.5% use it for stuff they want to auto-destruct. None of my friends give a crap about that. You just use it to send pictures that aren't worth saturating your phone memory with. Dumb stuff, or funny stuff. One of the last pictures I sent (before those a*sholes blocked me) was a potatoe I had found that looked like a nazi cross. It was funny, but not worth taking a "real" Picture of; It had nothing to do with "trusting" my friend of telling everyone I had seen a nazi potatoe.
You are also forgetting the "my story" part, which is like any social network status update.

I'm just attempting to explain the REAL use of snapchat, but i perfectely respect your opinions :)

Said it better than I could.

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

A nazi potato lolol, love a random spontaneous snapchat from a witty friend. Has its pluses at times when you need laugh when working through a long working day lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes