Tetra Lockscreen & Camera Problems

shann123

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I decided to give Tetra Lockscreen a try again after the latest update. It seemed to be working great but when I started my camera (via the hardware key) the screen went black and remained black (except for the status info: clock, signal, etc.) until I did a soft reset. Same thing happened when I tried again but after uninstalling Tetra the problem went away. Has anyone else experienced this? I am using an Icon on DP so I'm curious if it's a firmware issue.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I just ran into this issue earlier today, but it never crossed my mind that Tetra might be the problem. I can't remember whether or not I had launched the camera when it happened. I'm running an Icon with the DP as well, so maybe it's just a bad combo? I'm uninstalling the app now, just to be safe.

fgaudet

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been having all sorts of issues lately : high battery consumption (over 10% with no apps running), sometimes weird camera issues, phone goes into 'resume' after unlocking only to display the home screen (?!?), big lag before home screen will allow to scroll, sometimes tetra lockscreen isn't there... The list goes on.

I really like the app and it's features, but not at the price of all those major annoyances. I've unregistered the Tetra lockscreen for now and phone seems immediately more responsive.

: \

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
i dont know how every one will feel.but i'm using tetra lock screen app on micromax WP device and it is more responsive than my older lumia 520.sometimes its so fast as if its the stock one.i'm happy with it.but when we open the camera and go back the screen goes black but with in a secs it'll be nromal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa