Sicher

os1019

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know what is going on with the Sicher app? I received my replacement 1520 two weeks ago and after I reinstalled everything from my backup, I went to activate Sicher which took me through the whole process of receiving a text to my phone which normally does not happened after your number is registered. Anyway, I never received a text from them and when I hit the resend the code button I was informed that I had exceeded my SMS limit. Following that I sent them an email and have yet to receive a reply. Their Twitter and Facebook feeds have not update? Or they no longer developing Sicher etc? Does anyone know of an app similar to Sicher?

rick729

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem. I changed from a Lumia 925 to 640 and have been unable to reactivate my account. When I first tried to activate it, I received no SMS confirmation. After a few tries, I have been locked out. To date, I have sent 4 (I just sent another one a few minutes ago) support request emails without any replies. Is the service DOA?

os1019

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
If you have a different number that you can receive texts on. Another smartphone or something like google voice use that number for I never received a reply from them but when I use a different I was able to activate Sicher with no problems it even has all my contacts on it as well. Hope it works for you as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett