Does anyone know what is going on with the Sicher app? I received my replacement 1520 two weeks ago and after I reinstalled everything from my backup, I went to activate Sicher which took me through the whole process of receiving a text to my phone which normally does not happened after your number is registered. Anyway, I never received a text from them and when I hit the resend the code button I was informed that I had exceeded my SMS limit. Following that I sent them an email and have yet to receive a reply. Their Twitter and Facebook feeds have not update? Or they no longer developing Sicher etc? Does anyone know of an app similar to Sicher?
    01-30-2015 08:05 PM
    I am having the same problem. I changed from a Lumia 925 to 640 and have been unable to reactivate my account. When I first tried to activate it, I received no SMS confirmation. After a few tries, I have been locked out. To date, I have sent 4 (I just sent another one a few minutes ago) support request emails without any replies. Is the service DOA?
    04-06-2016 04:31 PM
    If you have a different number that you can receive texts on. Another smartphone or something like google voice use that number for I never received a reply from them but when I use a different I was able to activate Sicher with no problems it even has all my contacts on it as well. Hope it works for you as well.
    05-07-2016 05:38 PM