Here is a list of banks that still support windows.

Wells Fargo (we already know this)

ally bank (a bank I use)

USAA (they stopped supporting Windowsphone 7. But came back on Windowsphone 8)

First Tech Credit Union (A Credit Union near Microsoft HQ in Washington)

Genfed Financial

BBVA Compass (mentioned by the cuddler)

Any other U.S. Banks on windowsphone just list them.
    Last edited by winrayjay99; 01-31-2015 at 05:51 PM.
    01-31-2015 02:47 PM
    Will be interesting to see if anyone would leave their bank because the Windows Phone app support is dropped.
    01-31-2015 02:53 PM
    Well to be fair banks should support the most diverse populations, anyone and everyone banks, why shouldn't they support all mobile OS's? I'd be pretty ticked if my bank didn't provide an easy and convenient way for me to do my banking (whichever way I did it). I probably wouldn't go as far as to leave my bank over it though, but I can see why people would.
    Last edited by Laura Knotek; 01-31-2015 at 04:35 PM.
    01-31-2015 02:59 PM
    Just use the website? Sure its not pretty but it will get the job done
    01-31-2015 03:11 PM
    The only problem Recon is that people like to do mobile check deposit. They cannot really do that via the websites, unless you have a computer scanner.
    Likwidz likes this.
    01-31-2015 03:19 PM
    Well to be fair banks should support the most diverse populations, anyone and everyone banks, why shouldn't they support all mobile OS's? I'd be pretty ticked if my bank didn't provide an easy and convenient way for me to do my banking (whichever way I did it). I probably wouldn't go as far as to leave my bank over it though, but I can see why people would.

One could say USAA doesn't support a diverse population, since they only do business with military and veterans. There aren't any more veterans in my extended family. They were WW2/Korea vets but died.
    tgp and Guytronic like this.
    01-31-2015 04:39 PM
    BBVA Compass is another.

One could say USAA doesn't support a diverse population, since they only allow military and veterans to join. There aren't any more veterans in my extended family. They were WW2/Korea vets but died.
    This comment is completely irrelevant. But since you brought it up, you should tip your hat off to USAA as they support an ecosystem that not only has a small market share, but probably provides an extremely small Windows Phone customer base to them being that they only cater to military vets and their family members.
    01-31-2015 04:49 PM
    B of A sucks anyways. Might as well go with wells since my mortgage is through them.
    02-01-2015 04:07 PM
    One could say USAA doesn't support a diverse population, since they only do business with military and veterans. There aren't any more veterans in my extended family. They were WW2/Korea vets but died.
    That's not the same thing ,banks can choose who ever they want,were talking about those who are in the group....the bank should offer app to all oses
    02-01-2015 04:15 PM
    The BofA website does not work on IE on Windows Phone. So, not only is it not pretty, but it also will NOT get the job done.
    02-01-2015 04:28 PM
    The BofA website does not work on IE on Windows Phone. So, not only is it not pretty, but it also will NOT get the job done.
    Just tried it(out of curiosity) it actually does work on my +925. IMO website does look prettier than the app. But like was mention before there is no way to deposit checks.
    02-02-2015 02:14 AM
    After a combined 45 years of patronage my wife and I are closing all seven accounts and moving them to, probably, Ally.

We setup our accounts in other parts of the country where BoA had branches but moved to Ohio this summer where they don't. We decided to keep our BoA accounts because we had so much history with them, we liked the web app, the service has been relatively good, and the mobile app allowed us to continue to make deposits -- the only reason we needed a branch.

We're also not changing phones. We're perfectly happy with our Windows phones (we had iPhones and Androids before this plus we're both WinPhone and Surface users), the contract's not up, and there are alternatives.

So, screw BoA. Hello Ally.
    jmshub and winrayjay99 like this.
    02-03-2015 10:45 AM
    Will be interesting to see if anyone would leave their bank because the Windows Phone app support is dropped.
    I have a credit card through Chase that I will be paying off and closing in the next month or two, specifically for this reason.
    02-03-2015 12:57 PM
    I have a credit card through Chase that I will be paying off and closing in the next month or two, specifically for this reason.
    I'm thinking of doing the same, and I didn't even really use the Chase app. It is more of out principle. However, it is the only card I have that works with Softcard and I'm currently not carrying a balance on this particular card. Now what I'd like to know is if Softcard will still function with Windows 10 and also the other thing is Google is in talks to buy Softcard. So either of those 2 factors could make my cancellation decision much easier.
    Guytronic likes this.
    02-03-2015 01:35 PM
    After a combined 45 years of patronage my wife and I are closing all seven accounts and moving them to, probably, Ally.

We setup our accounts in other parts of the country where BoA had branches but moved to Ohio this summer where they don't. We decided to keep our BoA accounts because we had so much history with them, we liked the web app, the service has been relatively good, and the mobile app allowed us to continue to make deposits -- the only reason we needed a branch.

We're also not changing phones. We're perfectly happy with our Windows phones (we had iPhones and Androids before this plus we're both WinPhone and Surface users), the contract's not up, and there are alternatives.

So, screw BoA. Hello Ally.

I did the same thing you are going to do. Except I went from chase to ally. The cool thing about ally is besides using your phone app. You can deposit checks via scanner and the PC website, or mail them to ally. Because of course no branches. Also when you withdrawal from an ATM they list. You can be reimbursed the ATM fees.
    02-03-2015 05:20 PM
    Not correct, I'm not a veteran and all my accounts are with USAA. They do business with anyone...
    02-03-2015 05:55 PM
    USAA Just updated their app. It is now Universal for Windows 10 !! Awesome!!
    11-24-2015 08:27 AM