Messenger profile photos not updating?

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Just dont tell me that they not fixed this yet. Is there a way to fix this except reinstalling the app over and over again?

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Nope, for android you have to delete the cache but since in windows you can't delete it you have to reinstall the app.

Quite frankly annoying. They cant resolve such simple issue?

1. Fix This
2. Add Landscape mode
3. Deliver stability updates regularly
4. Profit
​5. ???

Qais Abu-Hasan

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
The facebook messenger app on windows phone makes me sick really !! I just hate facebook , why can't it develop a proper facebook and messengers apps ? It's just weird!!

Victor Mahov

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Well I think that developers don't take windows on serious and it is their major mistake. If there were apps like snapchat and some othere apps were getting frequent support more people will move to windows. I talk to people everyday who want to move to windows because they like how clean and simple the os is but they just miss some "key" apps, if I could call them "key". So basically developers need to focus and on windows, they have to hire more people but, you know, everything is money so in the near future there will be poor support..

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Well I think that developers don't take windows on serious and it is their major mistake. If there were apps like snapchat and some othere apps were getting frequent support more people will move to windows. I talk to people everyday who want to move to windows because they like how clean and simple the os is but they just miss some "key" apps, if I could call them "key". So basically developers need to focus and on windows, they have to hire more people but, you know, everything is money so in the near future there will be poor support..

I hope and BELIEVE that this will get better after W10 release.

OmarAbouElkhir

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem too and I reported it through the "report a problem" link below in the Messenger App bar. Hopefully, this may help in accelerating the solution to this problem. I encourage all of you to do so! :)

Fela Ameghino

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
For some ambiguous reasons they cache profile pictures locally, and that's stupid, because system do the same thing automatically, but with more sense...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb