Share your #TileArt with us!

Dileep Kadavarath

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Worked a bit.
Lockscreen settings DOES NOT work. Hitting the 'set' button does nothing. Lockscreen shows a space picture with a planet and stars, no matter which picture I use in app.
Pinning each tile at once is just ridiculous. Being something released by the OS maker itself, I thought it would have the ability to access the current start screen layout and manipulate it.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Worked a bit.
Lockscreen settings DOES NOT work. Hitting the 'set' button does nothing. Lockscreen shows a space picture with a planet and stars, no matter which picture I use in app.
Pinning each tile at once is just ridiculous. Being something released by the OS maker itself, I thought it would have the ability to access the current start screen layout and manipulate it.

Well you only need to do it once and then you can enjoy your start screen forever

Mauricio Tavares

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Architectural #TileArt

Here is my start screen with 4 architectural and urban projects that me and my friends made for a year. These are the projects in the following order, from top to bottom:

1 - Escrit?rio Modelo de Arquitetura e Urbanismo do Centro Universit?rio Anhanguera de Niter?i (UNIAN) / Office Model of architecture and urbanism of the Anhanguera University of Niter?i (UNIAN)
2 - Plano de Interven??o do Centro de Niter?i / Downtown Niteroi Intervention Plan
3 - Terminal Rodovi?rio de Arariboia / Arariboia Bus Terminal
4 - Hospital Luiz Eduardo Ribeiro

wp_ss_20150207_0003[1].png

Beppe Gissi

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Is there anything like a "pngs archive" where you can search and download images already cropped with transparency?

I've been looking for it, but maybe in the wrong places.

kangibonk

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Is there anything like a "pngs archive" where you can search and download images already cropped with transparency?

I've been looking for it, but maybe in the wrong places.

Try going to deviantart.com. There are creatives that makes lots of png. Just don't forget to credit them.

Jose Fernando

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys! I love this app. I love changing my start screen and this is a new option to do so. Let me share with you my Start Screen on my Nokia Lumia 925 ;-)

wp_ss_20150206_0001.jpg wp_ss_20150206_0002.jpg

Let me know what you think...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss