WeChat is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddik mohomad

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
hi, anyone can help me,
when I using the voice call I can't hear anything when I minimize the wechat. Im using z3 compact xperia, it happens after I updated the software of my mobile. please anybody know what should I do? please help me. thank you

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
hi, anyone can help me,
when I using the voice call I can't hear anything when I minimize the wechat. Im using z3 compact xperia, it happens after I updated the software of my mobile. please anybody know what should I do? please help me. thank you

Woah there, this website is dedicated for Windows Phone, not Android which is what your phone falls under.
Head over to Android Central, our sister site and ask there. they'll be more able to assist you.

abc54321

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I try to login to my WeChat, but I get a message: "This WeChat account has been blocked from login due to suspicious login. Tap OK to account activation", so I click OK and I see spinner "loading..." and nothing happens. I tried to reinstall app but no success. Also I tried to recover my account here: https://support.wechat.com/cgi-bin/mmsupport-bin/readtemplate?t=weixin_unlock_self&step=0, but when I click submit it redirects me to a blank page. Any help will be appreciated.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I try to login to my WeChat, but I get a message: "This WeChat account has been blocked from login due to suspicious login. Tap OK to account activation", so I click OK and I see spinner "loading..." and nothing happens. I tried to reinstall app but no success. Also I tried to recover my account here: https://support.wechat.com/cgi-bin/mmsupport-bin/readtemplate?t=weixin_unlock_self&step=0, but when I click submit it redirects me to a blank page. Any help will be appreciated.
That honestly sounds like something for WeChat support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss