Windows Central App (bugs)

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys this is probably wrong place to post this, but don't know where else to.. I got some bugs with this app and here they are

This isn't such big deal but sometimes on WC tile it shows number 20 (20 new articles) and when I open app there is NOTHING new. I've seen some other numbers too and of course there is nothing new to read. That's one.

Two. If I leave app open (but in background) on main page or forum and come back after awhile I shows I'm logged off. But reopening after full close solves this bug.

Last one so far. On forum(s) I can't share articles. It simple doesn't give me the link and to get it I have to "open in browser" copy the link and then share it. This is long process and really hate it.

Well that's it, the rest works great so far.
Anyone else is having these bugs?

Raju Darji

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys this is probably wrong place to post this, but don't know where else to.. I got some bugs with this app and here they are

This isn't such big deal but sometimes on WC tile it shows number 20 (20 new articles) and when I open app there is NOTHING new. I've seen some other numbers too and of course there is nothing new to read. That's one.

Two. If I leave app open (but in background) on main page or forum and come back after awhile I shows I'm logged off. But reopening after full close solves this bug.

Last one so far. On forum(s) I can't share articles. It simple doesn't give me the link and to get it I have to "open in browser" copy the link and then share it. This is long process and really hate it.

Well that's it, the rest works great so far.
Anyone else is having these bugs?

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes I have them and many more, like not connecting to the forums or not being able to make a comment/post. I would love to see this app change design and become more productive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs