Headspace app for WP - help me lobby for an app please...

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if you've come across Headspace? They claim to be "your very own personal trainer, here to help you train your mind". They have apps for iOS and Android which allow you to use the service on the move. Check it out - it's pretty amazing stuff... https://www.headspace.com/

As usual, there's no WP app available, so I did my usual thing and sent an email asking when they would support WP and got this reply...

"Unfortunately, we don't have plans to create an app for Windows Phones, so I really apologize for the inconvenience. However, we're currently in the process of releasing a mobile optimized version of our website, so you'll be able to access Headspace on any type of smart phone. It will feel a lot like an app. :)"

Yeah, so I guess it's a compromise, but it would be great if you fellow WP fans can help drum up some support and request an app too. You can send them an email to help@headspace.com

Thanks all

Vojtech J

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I just drop them a line. Feel free to copy paste it and send it as it would be you sending it..

Hi, I'm using Headspace for first month now and I love it, I'm using Windows Phone and I was curious if there is plan for Headspace app for WP down the road.

Thanks, VM.

ikemyle

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello chatters. I am using Headspace for a year now and is really amazing. Same as you I am a windows guy and I would really love it on my phone.
The worse part is they at least should have a desktop website link on their mobile version and I am sure we will be able to play it. To start would be a great idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6