Endomondo and Under Armour Join Forces

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone else get the email announcing that "Endomondo and Under Armour Join Forces"? It mentions the apps MapMyFitness and MyFitnessPal with links to both the Android and iOS versions. Once again, WP gets left behind as they have omitted the links to the apps for Windows Phone. Was this an oversight, error etc? Surely they must know of the existence of these apps?

If you got the email too, then join me in pinging an email to them to rectify this!

Cheers!

Last edited:

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Here's the reply I got from them...

"...at this time their Windows Phone apps are not updated as frequently as the iPhone and Android apps and that’s why we’re linking only to the apps they’re focusing on. Thanks for understanding."

... and my response...

"Hi – thanks for your reply. However, I don’t understand. The apps probably aren’t updated regularly as the usage is not as much as the ios and Android apps. However, if you don’t publicise them, then the issue will stay the say or worsen. I certainly use MyFitnessPal and it has all the functionality I need so I’m somewhat confused why your email didn’t mention it as other Windows Phone users would be missing out if they think the apps don’t exist. Just a link to the app wont hurt – otherwise remove the app?"

Join in on the conversation... http://blog.endomondo.com/2015/02/04/endomondo-joins-under-armour-continues-operating-as-endomondo/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077