Q: Here Maps, Here Drive+ and Collections?

RobWuu

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Does anyone know how to deal with Collections in Here Drive+?

I have a Here account, and created my collections in the HERE Maps website. All good. The HERE Maps app on my WP8 can see the collections.
But HERE Drive+ just shows me a looong list of favourites?

Is there no way to see the collections from Maps inside Drive+? This sounds like such an oversight.
And going from a Maps address in the Maps collection to Drive isn't really a useful solution.

Neither is creating a whole bunch of pinned alphabetical stuff inside several app folders. If even possible, didn't try yet :wink:

cheers,

rob

AJE1

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm having several problems/issues with Drive+ of which this is just one. No, so far as I can see the only way to access your collections is by going in to Maps, selecting your favourite and then selecting "Get directions"; even then you have to select the icon for driving instructions rather than walking or by public transport.
It is all very long-winded and, what really hurts for a long-faithful customer of NOKIA phones (in part due to its Satnav) is that it was better in Symbian AND it is better on the newly-available Android version.

RobWuu

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, I almost forgot about this one.

Yeah, the HERE apps have some really annoying "features".
What makes it worse it that both MS and Nokia are pointing at each other for support and app development.

If it stays this way, I'll move to greener fields and start using another navigation system.
It's sad too see so many advantahges of the WP8/Nokia platform slowly dying off.....

The only things keeping me from switching is that I don't like the walled garden from Apple, or the adware riddled mess that is Android. No other choices... sigh..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)