Is anyone using Softcard on their Windows phone, and a few questions

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking about heading down to Verizon to get an enhanced SIM so I can use Softcard on my Lumia Icon. I was wondering how many people are currently using it and if it's worth it. I also have a couple questions.

I've been reading about it, and it shows that it supports American Express, Chase, and Wells Fargo cards. There is also "Debit and Other Cards" on the list...what on earth does that mean?

My bank is TD, which I guess isn't supported, though Softcard pushes American Express Serve as a solution, and waives the monthly fee. It says you can link your debit/credit card or bank account with Serve. How does that work exactly? Would I always have to keep adding money to the Serve card, or as I pay, would it automatically just draw from a source of my choosing?

I'm interested to hear what everyone else's experiences are with Softcard, and hopefully someone can answer my questions! I'd appreciate it very much.
Sent from Tapatalk on my Lumia Icon

thomasdtran

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I got the enhanced SIM for my Lumia 822. Unfortunately my American Express Card is through Fidelity so it is currently not supported. I am interested in seeing other people's experience with American Express Serve too. I do not want too many accounts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99