I think BofA is Just up Apple's "A"

Arsynic

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I was just thinking about the B of A app situation around how their explanation of low usage is full of ****. I think they're just putting ask their eggs in Apple's basket.

They've gone all in with Apple Pay when there's probably only a handful of people using it. The ads are all over TV and ATMs. But the reason they state that they dumped Windows Phone is because low usage doesn't make sense in light of this. On top of that, people probably don't even know the app exists because they don't advertise it. Every ad of theirs features an iPhone instead of a generic smartphone. So of course people don't know it's available where else.

I think this decision making has all the hallmarks of a fan boy executive at B of A. I see this all the time.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
No, it's probably true, windows phone currently is marketing to people who only want to pay less than $200 for a phone... Those same people probably won't bank with BoA cause of their high fees. Next, look at market share.... Windows Phone has nothing to compete with the iPhone 6 and 6 plus. Generally people who own the latest iPhone version are more affluent, while windows phone users with there Lumia 520's generally are not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6