The Microsoft Health+Fitness app not working (not showing previous report) from past one week, can someone share the apps support email address?

Dhileepudu Jambula

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
The Microsoft Health+Fitness app not working (not showing previous report) from past one week...

I have been actively using MS Health+Fitness app for Steps tracking and since Feb 17 the step counter is working but its not saving the data and when Feb 18th comes, Feb 17th Data is erased even though I am always online, this wasnt happening earlier, has anyone encountered such issue and if it is an issue then MS can you please FIX this ASAP?

Can anyone share the app's support email address as I couldn't find one?

TechsUK

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: The Microsoft Health+Fitness app not working (not showing previous report) from past one week...

Me too.
Logged on answers.microsoft.com too - several other people there with the issue.
I can't save food on the phone app/windows app/web site
My Lumia 930 is tracking my running/steps through sensor core diligently through the day, then promptly erasing it at mid night (well, it's not there next day)
I've lost the last 7 days of exercise/steps now. Everything before then is still right.
I've restarted the phone gracefully, but still something wrong with MSN Health and Fitness.
Mark.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077