Will we get At Bat 2015?

kyle5000

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately it doesn't look like it. This was the one app I wanted to make sure would be updated before switching back to windows phone and it won't be.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Will it be a separate app though anyway, or just an update to the current one? I know they removed the year from it in last year's version.

Scoretz

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I just called MLB to find out if an app was coming this year. Take this for what it's worth-- I was told MLB is working on an app with Microsoft but the guy I talked to was told it might be as late as this summer before we see an app. I decided to cancel my Gameday Audio subscription now so I could get my money back. If an app is released I can then sign up later if I want to. I think this would be a great opportunity to make it a universal app.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The iOS one was just an app update in February, not an all new app.

MLB usually publishes a new app. The reason is that the Premium version is a paid app. A new app requires another payment. The iOS update was likely a new app looking at it technically.

I remember a couple years ago the MLB At Bat app for WP from the previous year worked for a bit. It was soon shut down however.

Disclaimer: this is how it used to be; I'm not sure how MLB does it now. I subscribe to MLB.tv, so I download the free version. The Premium services are then activated when I log in.

Now that I have an iPad (Mini 2) I'm looking forward to comparing the service on all 3 platforms this year! That's of course assuming that a WP version will eventually be released.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb