I am looking for an alarm clock app for WP which can be preset to auto-dismiss (i.e., not merely auto-snooze for a few minutes) itself after a specified amount of time, say 30 seconds.

On Android there's Alarm Clock Xtreme (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alarmclock.xtreme.free) which has that functionality. Another one is something called Shabbos Clock.

Sadly, I haven't been able to find something similar for WP yet... Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks!
    03-05-2015 07:32 AM
    Isn't that the whole point of an alarm to wake you up rather trying for 30 seconds and then snooze? Lol i would be always late for work
    03-05-2015 07:51 AM
    True enough, and yet this is a functionality I need to have for various reasons...
    03-05-2015 04:30 PM
    I have stored one or two-word voice recordings as reminders, which I wanted Alarm to play at an appointed time. I found Alarm kept on repeating the recording for the whole minute, or until I hit the snooze or dismiss button, which I wanted to avoid, but still have my recording play just for once.
    I found a solution in adding my reminder as a Task in the calendar, and setting the voice recording as the tone for the reminder. That way, my reminder just plays once at the appointed time - whether I am listening to music or answering a call, but I don't have to really rush to snooze or dismiss it, I can do it later.
    To illustrate an example, if I have to remind myself to buy medicine on the way home, I set a Task at approximately 10 minutes before my arrival time at home. I am promptly reminded with a voice message, so I take a diversion to the pharmacy.
    See if this helps you.
    04-09-2015 06:36 AM
    Interesting idea - I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the suggestion!
    04-11-2015 05:54 PM
    (Alarm Clock Xtreme) it's in the google play store. I have a Android..
    I never noticed that option until now and I have no clue what it does?
    09-24-2016 12:53 AM
    Alarm Clock Xtreme it is in the google play store free.
    I do have a Android and it has unlimited alarms also.
    I just want to know what that does?
    09-24-2016 12:54 AM