Wells Fargo display issue?

OldMillXxX

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else using the Wells Fargo app see the screen offset too far to the left? When I click to transfer funds between accounts, after the sliding animation between screens, it is offset left with 50% off the screen not visible and I cannot move it back. Since I know the order of my accounts, after clicking what account to transfer From, the next step of choosing To seems to work fine. This started happening after the most recent update (a few weeks now).

I do not see anywhere to contact the Dev while in the app, so only way to get in touch is with Wells Fargo directly. Correct?

I also noticed that in clicking the three dots on the bottom right brings up additional options. Clicking on quick guide brings a menu of options. One such option is Push Notifications. It says how to turn them on/off, but I don't see anywhere in app settings to turn on push notifications. Is this another feature that lacks in Windows, but is available in IOS/Android?

Yikes! What are your thoughts?

rangerdogy

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It's not just you on the goofy half-over screen when transferring. Interestingly, when I click on the receiving account, it stays firs properly on the screen.

And I have no idea how to turn on their push notifications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss