MLB At Bat 15

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
So is it only working if you tap the toast notification to go to the day's game? Because I've got notifications turned off and there's no way of getting to the page for streaming games that I can see.

Yes. At Bat 2014 still works also by going to Notification Center and taping a past notification, when the game is in progress.

I'm at the Twins home opener and it is working.

Last edited:

phillyphan23

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
It is working with my MLB Gameday Audio subscription that normally works through the web browser and is included with the AtBat subscription. My only concern is I have to log in to MLB through his app so I have to trust he doesn't do anything with that info but that is a risk with any third party app. I think I will send the developer a thank you donation.

I think MLB will take action to kill this app. My guess is MLB is trying to get a deal with Microsoft like the NFL has and is holding us hostage as pawns in the game.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine "works", but not fully.

Here is what I have when I look at the main app. (Notice the score tab still has the world series).
wp_ss_20150423_0001.png
wp_ss_20150423_0002.png
wp_ss_20150423_0003.png
wp_ss_20150423_0004.png
wp_ss_20150423_0005.png

And then when I go to a team page, no scores or live games shown:
wp_ss_20150423_0006.png
wp_ss_20150423_0007.png
wp_ss_20150423_0008.png

I still get notices for games beginning (can open them from the notification, but if I leave, can't get back to them) and news, but that's all it is good for now.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have all those same options.

I still get notices for games beginning (can open them from the notification, but if I leave, can't get back to them) and news, but that's all it is good for now.

From the main MLB screen (not your team page) you can click the "..." and there is "Notifications". From there, you can turn on more (every time someone scores and end of innings). That gives you more notifications to click to get back into the game. BUT, if you are watching the games on a delay or even watching on your phone, you will get the notification before the video shows you what happened.

Went to Pittsburgh for the Tigers game (2nd at home for you, we won 2-0). Awesome city/park. Can't wait to come back!

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I knew I could do that, but can't see all the daily scores. Now that I can't use it for radio broadcasts it has nothing that ESPN or a number of other apps have.

PNC Park is probably one of the nicest in the country. I do travel to Detroit for work sometimes and have been meaning to catch a game up there. Seems every time I am there the Tigers aren't.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I knew I could do that, but can't see all the daily scores. Now that I can't use it for radio broadcasts it has nothing that ESPN or a number of other apps have.

PNC Park is probably one of the nicest in the country. I do travel to Detroit for work sometimes and have been meaning to catch a game up there. Seems every time I am there the Tigers aren't.

Not sure what you are saying? What daily scores, can't you see? I can see mine. The Twins. I use it for the radio, to listen to the Twins games. Don't you, for your team? What is it, that other apps have, that you are referring to? What "other" apps?

Why do you reference PNC Park? I think the Twins TARGET field is one of the nicest in the country.

Please forgive the questions. I'm just trying to understand.

Best Wishes

Last edited:

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site

Why do you reference PNC Park? I think the Twins TARGET field is one of the nicest in the country.

Fellas...Fellas...Let me solve this as I have been to all three! Comerica is by far the nicest stadium in the country due to the tailgating before game and the huge Tiger statues!

Haha, but seriously...in the top 5 parks I've ever been too...Comerica, PNC, Target are all there. Camden Yard (Baltimore) is also there with AT&T Park in SF. I would however give the nod to PNC over Target due to the atmosphere on the street/bridge prior to the game. Target would edge out PNC for stadium features though...I love the big glove / neon center field light type of stuff.

THIS is what he is talking about when he said it is missing the Daily Scores. When you go into the app and try to see what is happening that day, there is no new information. You can still get to the standings and your team's schedule...but you can't get the daily MLB overview.

Jeff123816

May 16, 2014
Visit site
I had to reset my phone. The At Bat app is no longer available to download on the store even though it acknowledges that I "own" it. Is there any way of side loading it?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Just when we had written it off, its back!!

Apparently the start of the season just snuck up and surprised the MLB Tech department, came out of nowhere! They were sitting fastball and life threw them the ol' Uncle Charlie. All of a sudden it was April and they were sitting there like "WHAAAA? Baseball is starting in April this year? Who knew? Shoot...quick...update the app!!!" And now a month later, we are all set.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb