Modern Combat 5 Crashing on Lumia 535

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I bought the modern combat 5 game from app store on my Lumia 535, but cannot play it. The game closes automatically. Pls help

Did you install it on an SD Card? If so, try moving it to your phone memory (through Storage Sense).

Additionally, (especially if the above does not work) you may also want to contact the developer/s of the app (they usually leave their contact details in the About section of the app) or leave some feedback in the Store about the issue. Developers seem to receive all the feedback that is given, since one of them has responded to one of my feedback.

Aswin Thotapalli

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Did you install it on an SD Card? If so, try moving it to your phone memory (through Storage Sense).

Additionally, (especially if the above does not work) you may also want to contact the developer/s of the app (they usually leave their contact details in the About section of the app) or leave some feedback in the Store about the issue. Developers seem to receive all the feedback that is given, since one of them has responded to one of my feedback.

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried everything you said, sadly doesn't work. I still haven't got any reply from Microsoft or the game developers. Hopefully it gets fixed in a new update soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo