My Prognoza app had an update issue (an update message appeared but the app didn't want to install the update), so I have deinstalled it and tried to reinstall it, but now a message in the store pops-up every time I try to download it again.

The issue in the store has the following code name: 80004005

What should I do?
    03-15-2015 09:09 AM
    My Prognoza app had an update issue (an update message appeared but the app didn't want to install the update), so I have deinstalled it and tried to reinstall it, but now a message in the store pops-up every time I try to download it again.

The issue in the store has the following code name: 80004005

What should I do?
    Did you pay for this app or did you get it for free with MyAppFree?
    More people got problems with the update of apps which they got for free, examples are MyTube and Phototag.
    You should contact the developer to clarify this issue.

What you could try is login in The Smartphone Reinvented Around You | Windows Phone (United States) with your login credentials you use on your phone and go to apps there is a possibility to sent the app to your phone. Not sure if it works but you could try.
    cherryME likes this.
    03-15-2015 09:44 AM
    Did you pay for this app or did you get it for free with MyAppFree?
    More people got problems with the update of apps which they got for free, examples are MyTube and Phototag.
    You should contact the developer to clarify this issue.

What you could try is login in The Smartphone Reinvented Around You | Windows Phone (United States) with your login credentials you use on your phone and go to apps there is a possibility to sent the app to your phone. Not sure if it works but you could try.
    I think I got it from MyAppFree.
    Still the problem is, that the store does not even allow a download of the app anymore, which goes for about a week now :/
    03-15-2015 09:57 AM
    I think I got it from MyAppFree.
    Still the problem is, that the store does not even allow a download of the app anymore, which goes for about a week now :/
    For phototag this error is already showing for a month so it could be a long wait.
    (I had the same with MyTube but after I bought the app the downloading worked)
    cherryME likes this.
    03-15-2015 10:09 AM
    For phototag this error is already showing for a month so it could be a long wait.
    (I had the same with MyTube but after I bought the app the downloading worked)
    Well, there isn't an option showing up for buying the app.
    Okay, so it will a long run then, I guess :(
    This my cause that zhe app will lose a lot users, if this will not be repaired in the near future.
    03-15-2015 11:41 AM
    When you install prognoza (not via you mobile store) via pc web and the option "find my phone", then you can download a non-full free version.
    03-20-2015 03:22 AM