What is The Best Music player on The Market ?

Tareq27

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I'v personally used Perfect Music / zbox but was wandering whether there is any other beautifully designed music player . Share your thoughts

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
I have one music, listen, modern music and perfect music. Out those I use listen the most because of it's UI.

alphablue597

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm using core player. It works great, has sleep timer, folders support, playlist,etc. It looks nice also.
You can also try loco music player...

revanthpallagani

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I have experimented with a ton of music apps trying to find one which would suit me best and while there are a handful of good ones. I have been using Audiotica the most, initially it had a few bugs but regular updates ironed it out. The interface is easy and it organizes my music better than most music apps. And it's FREE.

Give it a try.

Audiotica
Audiotica | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Philippines)

This is just fantastic. I owe you one for helping me stick to Windows Phone. Thank you very much for suggesting this application.

revanthpallagani

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I really suggest everyone to have a shot at Audiotica as suggested by Greedo above. I have just reset my phone so I can't judge the app much but boy, it looks good. A possible perfect replacement for MixRadio. And those of us who don't have Xbox Music should definitely try it out.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I really suggest everyone to have a shot at Audiotica as suggested by Greedo above. I have just reset my phone so I can't judge the app much but boy, it looks good. A possible perfect replacement for MixRadio. And those of us who don't have Xbox Music should definitely try it out.

Yup, best one so far because it downloads to your phone as well as the app.

d_abbatelli

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I join this topic because I'm really looking for a good music player, without luck.

For me, two features are really important:
1- last.fm integration (or a way to sync the play count back to the PC)
2- Reads .m3u or .pla playlists

So far, I really liked ZBox and ModernMusic, but none of them seems to read playlists created with the PC..

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Loco music player. There are many customisation options show when you get bored of how it looks, you can change it at any time.

Mohamed Ahmed Nader

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I have experimented with a ton of music apps trying to find one which would suit me best and while there are a handful of good ones. I have been using Audiotica the most, initially it had a few bugs but regular updates ironed it out. The interface is easy and it organizes my music better than most music apps. And it's FREE.

Give it a try.

Audiotica
Audiotica | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Philippines)

Does audiotica play your locally stored music files as well "SD card"?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3