How do I backup videos?

fekish

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
How to backup videos

Hello,

i can understand that i can backup photos through OneDrive and Dropbox, but how can i automatically backup my videos?

On Android this was so smooth, that everythign was being made automatically through Dropbox, but i cant figure it yet how to do it on Windows, after 5 months...

madeinpda

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to backup videos

I'm also wondering this. The fact is that I have some phone's videos at my onedrive space. so I have uploaded somehow in the past.
Maybe they were uploaded when tryin to share videos manually,. I'' check to verify if is that the way I done it in the past

fekish

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
ok thanks,

the fact is that in order for Dropbox to work , i need to have it open with the screen on...
This is one of the parts that i am thinking going back to Android... For so many years everything was being saved / backup automatically, now i need to always backup videos manually...

Techno-Freak

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
The videos in your 'Camera Roll' folder on the phone should automatically be uploaded to OneDrive if the Auto upload is ON, just like the photos.
But it only happens on Wifi, as there's only two option under Videos:
Videos:
1. Don't Upload
2. Best Quality (needs Wi-Fi)

fekish

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
The videos in your 'Camera Roll' folder on the phone should automatically be uploaded to OneDrive if the Auto upload is ON, just like the photos.
But it only happens on Wifi, as there's only two option under Videos:
Videos:
1. Don't Upload
2. Best Quality (needs Wi-Fi)

but where do you see Video option? I cant see video on my OneDrive..

fekish

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

i checked all settings that i should have, but again only photos are being automatically back up...

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have 29GB free on OneDrive.

Thanks

fekish

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately again this is not the case with me, nothing is being uploaded.
Should i have a specific folder in One Drive?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs