I had to reinstall Mix Radio because it was acting up for some reason. After the re-install, I click the account (sign-in) button, but nothing happens. I'm stuck with the low quality music and limited to 6 skips. Any ideas? I know they turned off the ability to sign up for new Mix Radio accounts, but I never figured I'd not be able to log into my existing account.
    05-07-2015 03:46 PM
    So, a few things, but I'm still not sure why I can't access my MR+ account.
    Apparently, they stopped billing for Mix Radio +, and I was getting a free extension.

How is my MixRadio MR+ subscription changing? ? Troubleshooting ? Questions and Answers - Microsoft - USA
    Please note, if you are currently receiving the free extended subscription of MixRadio MR+, it is important that you do not remove or sign out of your Nokia Account from your Lumia device settings, nor that your device is factory reset. If either were to occur we would unfortunately be unable to resume your free subscription extension.
    I haven't factory reset, nor did I log out of my Nokia Account, it's still listed in settings under email+accounts. I'm not sure why MixRadio doesn't pick up that I should have access to MR+.

This is incredibly frustrating!!
    05-07-2015 04:01 PM
    05-07-2015 10:07 PM
    Yeah, I realized they discontinued the Nokia Account, but I figured as long as I didn't remove the account from my email+accounts or factory reset my phone, that it should still have an auth token on the phone.

Well, they lost a customer over this, I switched to Slacker. They should have at the very least updated MixRadio to auth to my Microsoft account.
    05-08-2015 09:37 AM
    Yeah, I realized they discontinued the Nokia Account, but I figured as long as I didn't remove the account from my email+accounts or factory reset my phone, that it should still have an auth token on the phone.

Well, they lost a customer over this, I switched to Slacker. They should have at the very least updated MixRadio to auth to my Microsoft account.
    As line bought mix radio, Microsoft has nothing to do with mix radio. Line are developing betas of mix for ios and android and when everything is ready they will announce the subscription model
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-08-2015 09:47 AM
    I know that, but they extended my subscription until that time that the new app is available. They could have just updated the existing Mix Radio to auth to my Microsoft account instead until later this year. I still prefer MixRadio, but Slacker seems to be working well enough. Line/MixRadio will have to work twice as hard to get me to switch back now.
    05-08-2015 09:59 AM
    I know that, but they extended my subscription until that time that the new app is available. They could have just updated the existing Mix Radio to auth to my Microsoft account instead until later this year. I still prefer MixRadio, but Slacker seems to be working well enough. Line/MixRadio will have to work twice as hard to get me to switch back now.
    Yeah that's a blunder by them.. I hope they announce it soon.. Once they announce am ready to subscribe.. Here in India all other music services in windows phone are useless..
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-08-2015 10:48 PM
    Yeah that's a blunder by them.. I hope they announce it soon.. Once they announce am ready to subscribe.. Here in India all other music services in windows phone are useless..
    I'll subscribe again too, once it's available. I think it's the best app for music even in the US.
    05-08-2015 10:51 PM
    If you log out of your (Nokia) Mix Radio Account, you can not log in again.
    05-10-2015 08:00 AM
    If you log out of your (Nokia) Mix Radio Account, you can not log in again.
    That is correct, but that is not what I did. I uninstalled and reinstalled the MixRadio App. My Nokia account is still listed in the WP settings with my email address still shown. The phone still has my Nokia authentication on it, but apparently the MixRadio app needs to log in itself, and doesn't use the auth token already on the phone.
    05-12-2015 12:15 PM
    As line bought mix radio, Microsoft has nothing to do with mix radio.
    ​Not quite true.

MS has full responsibility and and IS supporting MixRadio on Lumias at the moment. You can get help on the MS website. I did.

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/MixRadio/bd-p/music
    Last edited by jefbeard911; 06-07-2015 at 12:53 AM.
    Harrie-S likes this.
    06-07-2015 12:11 AM
    Well,at least you can listen to music I'm completely screwed!!! I upgraded from Nokia Lumia 635 to Microsoft Lumia 640 and it wont let me sign into my mixradio account. :-( and wont let me play music or anything.
    06-17-2016 11:53 AM
    06-17-2016 01:10 PM