Is there any stable Youtube app out there?

Kristinche

May 16, 2015
Visit site
The app i was using to download from youtube has stopped working. Does anyone know any youtube downloader that works in a stable way and does not stop downloading after a while?

Tareq27

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
The Best are 1. Mytube 2.tubecast 3.metrotube and You argument is invalid so don't try to prove otherwise. :) . I'll personally recommend mytube as it is better then even Google's official YouTube app on IOS and Android !

Kristinche

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks everyone! I understood that MyTube is the leader. But which MyTube are you talking about? The paid app from Ryken Apps or the free app from Live Tiles?

Kristinche

May 16, 2015
Visit site
By the way, can you people share your most popular use case for music consumption through YouTube app? I used to simply download songs. But after browsing through app reviews in the store I realized that lots of people use YouTube clients for listening playlists in the background. Looks like a subsitution for music streaming services, will try it out:)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Can't figure out if myTube downloads video to the phone. I'm looking for an app that can download mp3s , mp4s for offline playback...

It does, when you open a video, hit save and select the format you want. (I believe mp3's too, but I could be wrong.)
I also believe it sticks those videos into the phone's Videos folder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans