Can I get the Community Backing?

Promnia

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Need Community Backing!

Hi guys,

I am posting this here because I couldn't find a relevant place to put it.

I need the support of the community for the following. We are a software development company and this year we've taken the initiative to also do some free sponsorship development projects. The first being one for the basketball sport fans. As many NBA fans know, there is an NBA Game time app for IOS and Android. Unfortunately none for the Windows platform. We've taken the initiative to go through twitter and ask the NBA to either make an app for the platform or let us do it for them free of charge. The decision has not yet been made and we feel that we need to show that there is an actual community that wants apps for windows (universal apps). We need to show that windows has to be a first class citizen too. I'm therefore asking the community for support through our twitter channel @Pr0mnia to either retweet our request or also approach the NBA twitter feeds with the request to help us on getting the app made either way. I'm hoping, whether anyone is a basketball fan or not, will be willing to participate to get this moving. One small step for the NBA or Promnia and a giant leap for the Windows platform :) . Thanks for taking the time to read this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234