Problem with notes traveler

jonesdust

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
So we moved to WP 8 in march this year and everything has been ok. However the other day I gave the last of them to one of our managers and shes now come back to me and said shes got a problem with it. Whenever she replies or forwards an email if its going to an external address it removes the content from the previous emails and only includes what shes just entered before sending it.

I tested it with mine and yep exactly the same thing which is odd as my phone has never had the problem and mine was the first to get setup as I had to do testing and figure out a few things before the staff got hold of theirs. Now today another persons come up to me and said they are getting the problem so that's 3 phones in quick succession which have developed the problem.

I had a chat with our office in Germany who have been using the phones since late last year and they say that they have the same problem and its because the emails are not being given time to download to the phone when they are being opened or replied/forwarding an email. However I don't think that's the case as when I send a test email to an external test account and my work account the one that appears in my work email account is perfectly fine but the same email arriving at the test account would loose all of the previous message content.

We are using Nokia Lumia 830's and I believe the servers are patched to the correct state according to the guys in Germany who look after the notes servers.

Has anyone else had this sort of problem?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720