Whatsapp Calling Voice Quality Test

hexacore

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, as you know the long awaited whatsapp update has arrived yesterday and brought VOIP calls to WP users.
so i decided to do a bunch of tests to determine the actual quality of the voice calls and here's what i did:
1.I called my cousin and he is an iphone user and the result was: Excellent
2.I called my friend and he is a WP user and the result once again was crystal clear sound.
3.I called my brother and he is an android user and the result was good but not great compared to the first 2 tests.
Conclusion Whatsapp voice calling offers very good and high quality voice calls and if your calls were poor in quality don't blame whatsapp, blame your ****ty internet connection :cool:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I made two phone calls yesterday both last night and both were international.
One phone call was to an iPhone user, call quality was excellent except the call must have dropped at least 10 times and then I just gave up and dialed the number using my Vonage phone number. The other person did mention that during day time in their location data services are pretty shoddy so....
The second phone call was to an Android user and the call never dropped once - it was a 15 minute call - but I could hear my voice after I spoke for the entire duration and the other person was not on speakerphone...
In short it works, and hopefully the kinks and bugs will get sorted out eventually but this is a great new feature to have. Might have to go and dump my Vonage service now and save some $$.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills