Can I get some help with a Whatsapp calling issue?

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
WhatsApp calling issue!

First I would like to apologize cause I guess many people have asked this but I cant find those threads... Problem is that my cousin got L640 and I cant call him with my L620... He can call me but when I call him a message pops up that he should update his WhatsApp though he has updated and even reinstalled WhatsApp few times... So what's the solution?

Jaydeep Limaye

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
re:

It happened for me also. Try removing WhatsApp from your phone (L620), reboot and reinstalling it again. It worked for me on my Lumia 730 Dual Sim

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Ohhh it means I should reinstall it! Alright going to reinstall will tell results after few minutes.

Hey but I can call to iPhone and android just fine... Can even call a L520 of my frd... I guess problem is not with my phone.

Raj Poladia

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
re:

First I would like to apologize cause I guess many people have asked this but I cant find those threads... Problem is that my cousin got L640 and I cant call him with my L620... He can call me but when I call him a message pops up that he should update his WhatsApp though he has updated and even reinstalled WhatsApp few times... So what's the solution?

Server issue they will release the update in few days wait wait.... Not a serious problem

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
re:

Haha no it worked...thnx jaydeep... After reinstalling I can call my cousin just fine.

BOTTOM LINE - reinstall in this situation.

Jaydeep Limaye

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
re:

Ohhh it means I should reinstall it! Alright going to reinstall will tell results after few minutes.

Hey but I can call to iPhone and android just fine... Can even call a L520 of my frd... I guess problem is not with my phone.

True. When I faced the problem I was indeed able to call some and can't call some. However since uninstall - reinstall solved the issue, I suggested it to you. Anyways, the bottom line as you said stays.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3