Why aren't Twitter images loading on Chrome/Firefox/IE11?

Palash Verma

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Twitter images not loading on Chrome/Firefox/IE11

I don't know why but not a single twitter image loads whenever I open twitter.com on any of these browsers - Chrome, Firefox, IE 11.
I normally use IE these days because (I don't know why) Chrome uses lots of RAM & Firefox uses around 1.25 GB RAM (I don't know why, I've never seen such a thing on anyone's computer) even when I've opened only 2-3 tabs.
So I thought of posting this problem on Microsoft Community, but even then when I tried adding question details to the new question I was trying to post, the 'Details' section kept on loading (that usual 'loading symbol', like that on YouTube) and I faced the same problem when I used other browsers to post the question.
Even more, now whenever I open a Windows support page, there is no content displayed, only usually the common header/footer and some other suggested links at the end of the page (above footer) are displayed.
So, what has happened to my computer?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Twitter images not loading on Chrome/Firefox/IE11

That's odd. It works for me.
Screenshot (321).png

Screenshot (322).png

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

Palash Verma

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: Twitter images not loading on Chrome/Firefox/IE11

I tried that, deleted Cookies & Cache in Chrome, and 'Reset'ed IE 11, nothing changed. Images still don't load, there are only icons of broken images in place of those images.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium