I have copied my music and playlists, the latter created in Window Media Play with Window 7, to the micro SD card on my Lumia 1520. Xbox music will play genre and VLC players find the playlist, but neither will play the playlists. So my question is, how can I play these playlist? Perhaps there is another app that will do this.
    07-07-2015 10:55 PM
    I have copied my music and playlists, the latter created in Window Media Play with Window 7, to the micro SD card on my Lumia 1520. Xbox music will play genre and VLC players find the playlist, but neither will play the playlists. So my question is, how can I play these playlist? Perhaps there is another app that will do this.
    How did you copy them, did you use the sync feature in windows media player to transfer the playlist to the phone?

In media player right click on playlists > add to sync list. All you music and playlists will be available if you follow this method
    How did you copy them, did you use the sync feature in windows media player to transfer the playlist to the phone?

In media player right click on playlists > add to sync list. All you music and playlists will be available if you follow this method
    07-07-2015 11:12 PM