Since I last updated the FaceInHole app almost a month ago, it stopped working. It loads, but images are not loading at all and nothing works.

I am on Lumia 925, but the same thing happened to my wife on HTC X8, so I presume this is a wider problem? Tried soft-resetting and re-installing of course, but no luck.

Does anyone have any clue about this one? I wrote 2 emails to the developers and not a word back. >:(
    07-10-2015 07:24 AM
    I don't know myself, not knowing what that app is, but I suspect that means the dev has abandoned the app. Only the dev can really say what's up and you've already emailed them.
    dariohead likes this.
    07-10-2015 11:23 AM
    Little update: after 3 emails and few weeks, the developers of FaceInHole finally sent me an email and asked for some additional info, which I provided! Hopefully, they will fix this soon!

For now, at least we know that the app is not abandoned.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-17-2015 04:38 AM
    Another update: After a month that I heard back from the developers, the app is still not working on our phones... They had some "Issues with server caching" and now it "is not working for some phones". :(

3 weeks have gone by from my last email to them and nothing has changed. I guess Windows Phone platform is really the last thing on the mind of many developers. Makes me kinda sad, really.
    08-21-2015 02:55 AM
    Another update: After a month that I heard back from the developers, the app is still not working on our phones... They had some "Issues with server caching" and now it "is not working for some phones". :(

3 weeks have gone by from my last email to them and nothing has changed. I guess Windows Phone platform is really the last thing on the mind of many developers. Makes me kinda sad, really.
    11-02-2016 09:51 AM
    Im pretty upset. I paid for this app and within a couple months it stops working and hasn't worked for months. Will Microsoft refund my money????
    11-02-2016 09:57 AM