Like new apps , new model & customer care services
    07-16-2015 03:28 AM
    I'm sorry, your question really lacks focus. I'm not sure what you are asking for. If you are using a translator, please try another.

Also, what phones, services and apps are available will depend in large part on where you are.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread...
    gpobernardo likes this.
    07-16-2015 03:17 PM
    The question is a bit too broad yet too specialized as well that only an authorized representative from Microsoft would be able to give a definitive answer to it (even if the question mark is missing). But here's what's written so far in the Internet:

Apps - definitely there will always be new apps, but in Windows 10 most of them might first appear in desktops which can then be easily "converted" to mobile apps if the developer finds that it is necessary

New Phone Models - there will always be new phones and recent articles and information indicate that Microsoft could be making more or less six phones each year

Customer Care Services - with old Nokia Care Centers and Nokia Stores slowly being revived into their Microsoft reincarnates, having new management should be expected in those centers and different (and/or improved) customer care services could follow.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-16-2015 03:43 PM