On my Windows Vista PC, Viber has updated from Version 4xxx which runs perfectly to 5xxx which will not run with a long message ending:

This is most likely caused by not having necessary graphics driver installed.
    Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0 or higher.or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEG.dll,libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler,,*dll) are available in the application executable's directory or in a location listed in PATH.

Speccy tells me that I have:
    Graphics
    Standard Monitor (1680x1050@1Hz)
    Intel Standard VGA Graphics Adapter (Gigabyte)
    MoBo H61M-DS2 DVI (Intel Pentium CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz)

All Gigabyte drivers are up to date and when I try to install OpenGL 2.0 it says not compatible with your system. The other advice about ANGLE Open GL ES is incomprehensible to me!

I have spent a long time on this and the only way now I can use Viber on my PC is to wind Windows back to a restore point before the Viber update! BUT THEN IT AUTO UPDATES TO LATEST VERSION AFTER A FEW HOURS AND CRASHES AGAIN!!
    In desperation I have tried to stop Viber autoupdates or run in Win XP mode but that does not work either.

I would be so so grateful for help with this. Surely I am not the only person hit by the update?
    07-16-2015 11:47 AM